tereza119

Mám v tomto anglickém textu chybu?

Nejsem nějaký expert na agličtinu, proto bych byla ráda, kdybyste mě upozornili na chybu, kterou najdete. Mnohokrát děkuji!
Dear Jana,
I ´d like to tell you some about my childhood because it is good to remember those times.
I am not a child, but I miss my childhood years. It was beautiful to be a child. Even now, when I am 16 years old, I remembered a lot of wonderful things that happened to me.
When I was a child I was allowed to do basically anything that I wanted to do. I would go outside, play games with my friends and play with dolls.
Being a child was fun and had many positive sides to it. As a child I never had to worry about having to a test the next day and I did not have to worry about money. Life was stress free. Only I had to worry about was what time my favorite serial were going to be on Saturday morning or what my friends were doing outside.
My mom sang me a lot of songs before I go to sleep and dad read stories.On Saturdays I would wake up late and sit in the living room and watched television.
I remember the first day of kindergarten where I met the most amazing people. I made friends with three girls. Even now I remember faces of my school friends and teachers.
I think the childhood time is the most memorable and happiest season for everyone. Because at that age, our expectations from life are very simple.
Best wishes Tereza!

Uzamčená otázka

ohodnoťte nejlepší odpověď symbolem palce

Zajímavá 0 před 3062 dny Sledovat Nahlásit

Nejlepší odpověď
quentos

I'd (bez mezery před či za apostrofem) like to tell you someTHING about…
I remembered a lot of things that HAD happened to me (děj odehrávší se před jiným minulým dějem > předminulý čas) – NEBO I remember (tedy v současné době – pamatuji si) a lot of things that happened to me /dodal bych ještě třeba „in my childhood“, v tom případě předminulý čas netřeba.

„As a child I never had to worry about having to a test.“ – tam Vám asi vypadlo sloveso a předložka (having to study for a test, nebo tak něco)
stress-free psáno správně se spojovníkem
I only had to worry… (slovosled)
… what time my favorite SERIES WAS going to be SHOWN („serial“ je příd. jm. – sériový, např. serial killer) ON TV.
Mezi první a druhou větou třetího odstavce od konce chybí mezera.
Za Best wishes píšeme čárku, podpis pak (bez vykřičníku) samostatně na další řádek.
Jinak dobré.

Upravil/a: quentos

0 Nominace Nahlásit

Otázka nemá žádné další odpovědi.

Diskuze k otázce

U otázky nebylo diskutováno.

Nový příspěvek