tereza119

Kde je v tomto anglickém textu chyba?

Nejsem nějaký expert na angličtinu, proto bych byla ráda, kdybyste mě upozornili na chyby, kterou najdete v textu. Především mi jde o správné použití časů, mám v tom zmatek, když takhle mám popisovat příběh v minulosti. Mnohokrát děkuji!
Hi Mila,
how are you? I have one big news that I have to tell you!
Yesterday evening my parents went out so they left me at home alone. I was okay with it because I have been at home alone.
I was watching TV and suddenly I heard a noise outsider. I just thought that it was some cats or another animals. After a while the sounds were repeating and were louder I freaked out. I stand up and went to the windows from that I can see our yard. There was darkness but some light were only emanating from the garage. There was someone making. I called to police, my parents and I told them what I saw there.
Do you know how it happened? In the garage was a man and he wanted to steal our car.
I am so scared to stay at home alone after what happened.
Tereza

Zajímavá 0 před 2499 dny Sledovat Nahlásit

Odpovědi
Pospíšil

Nelíbí se mi to. Chyby je obtížné opravovat jednotlivě: spíš to celé přepsat. Ostatně nejsou jen ve slovesných časech.

How are you? I have to tell you an eerie event that happened to me!
Yesterday evening my parents had gone out and left me at home alone. I had been okay with it. I was watching TV when I suddenly heard a noise from outside. I was thinking a cat made it or some other animal. The sounds had been repeating for a while and becoming louder, so it frightened me. I stood up and went to the window from where I could see out on our yard. There was almost dark outside, only a dim light illuminated our garage. Somebody was there and he was making something. I called to police and then to my parents and I told them what I had seen.
Would you guess how it ended? They found a rogue had broken in our garage intending to steal our car.
Now I am afraid staying at home alone after what had happened.

0 Nominace Nahlásit

Diskuze k otázce

U otázky nebylo diskutováno.

Nový příspěvek