tereza119

Kde je v tomhle anglickém textu chyba?

Nejsem nějaký expert na angličtinu, proto bych byla ráda, kdybyste mě upozornili na chybu, kterou najdete. Mnohokrát děkuji!
Znojmo is a small town but the cultural life is comfortable. We have a beautiful cinema. The cinema is held a lots of interesting workshops too. We also have a theater that is not good in my opinion. The theater should have a better program, but sometimes there are interesting games. In our town we can find restaurants, café, Leisure centre for children, swimming pool, fitness studio. It is a good way how spending leisure time, but I thing people in the town are lazy. They prefer stay at home and watch television and this is a pity in my opinion.
I very often go to the cinema with friends of mine or with my mom. I like a theater, but I do not like our theater that's the reason why I go to Brno. Sometimes I and my parents go for a dinner to the restaurant. I also go to the café with my best friend.

Zajímavá 0 před 2955 dny Sledovat Nahlásit

Odpovědi
Irisa

Co chceš říct spojením comfortable cultural life?
games se ve smyslu divadelní hra nepoužívá, spíš performances
Nezapomeň na množné číslo cafes (bez dlouhého e), a jestliže leisure centre má být jedno, potom musí být se členem a, to samé platí u bazénu a fitness centra
It is a good way to spend leisure/free time…
They prefer to stay at home and watch television

0 Nominace Nahlásit

hadi.ce

Chyba je v tom, že tomu vůbec nerozumím.

0 Nominace Nahlásit

Diskuze k otázce

U otázky nebylo diskutováno.

Nový příspěvek