tereza119

Kde je v tomhle anglickém textu chyba?

Nejsem nějaký expert na angličtinu, proto bych byla ráda, kdybyste mě upozornili na chybu, kterou najdete. Mnohokrát děkuji!
Popisovala jsem 52 kartu – jobs a v ní 07 obrázek- kacelář s pracujícími lidmi. http://www.bridge-online.cz/matu­rita/maturitni-karty
This image looks like a photo. It is a colour photo. The image shows a big office. I can see a full room with tables, chairs and working people on their computers. There are man and also women with different age groups (s rozdílnou věkovou skupinou). In the background there are the french windows which we can see buildings outside (kterými můžeme vidět ven). I thing it is a big city. In the midlle of picture there is a men and he is making some official papers (Uprostřed obrázku je muž, který dělá nějaké úřední papíry, tak se to zdá mě). It seems to me. In the foreground there is a men. He is sitting on the chair on wheels(židli na kolečkách) and working on th computer. In the very front there is a young boy with red T-shirt. He is sitiing by the table(sedí u stolu) On the his table there is a many things for example papers, books, telephone. (na jeho stole je mnoho věcí například…)
It sems to me that the people are hardworking.(zdá se mi, že lidí pilně pracují) Judying from some their faces the employees is worried about their job because they want to do their best work. (z jejich tíří vidím, že si dělají starosti, protže chtějí svoji práci udělat, co nejlíp) I do not when this photo was taken. But the people are having a T-shirt. Therefore I am judging it must be taken in summer. (nevím, kdy je fotka pořízena, ale lidé mají trička s krátkým rukávem, takže to musí být foceno v létě. I think this photo was taken for some magazine or newspaper but I donť know. The atmosphere seems to be sad. The office is grey and white. It need more colors. (Atmosféra se zdá smutná, kancelář je šedá a potřebovala by víc barev)The people intrested in about their work and they do not speak together. It is a pitty because the atmosphere is acting like tired. (lidé se soustředí na svou práci a nekomunikují s ostatníma. je to škoda, protože atmosféra působí unaveně) The photo evokes sad and stress. I do not like this photo because it is extending a pessimistic mood.

Zajímavá 0 před 2992 dny Sledovat Nahlásit

Odpovědi
Sarrow

Jen ve slovech jich je dost, uprav otázku a přepiš ji bez překlepů.

Upravil/a: Sarrow

0 Nominace Nahlásit

Quimby

Je tam strašně moc chyb, absolutně ignoruješ jednotný, množný číslo, členy, časy – there are man, there is a men, there is a many things, employees is…
Pak je tam dost překlepů: sitiing sems, judying.

0 Nominace Nahlásit

Diskuze k otázce

U otázky nebylo diskutováno.

Nový příspěvek