Janiqua

Prosím, mohl by mi tenhle dopis někdo zkontrolovat, popřípadě opravit chyby.? Předem děkuji :)

Dear Aunt Jessica,
I hope you are well. Thanks so much for the present you sent me for my birthday. I love it, i tis beautiful handbal!
I really enjoyed my birthday. I was in Paris at the weekend with my best mate Ella. We lived near city centre in the hotel.
On Saturday morning we went look for Eiffel Tower. I tis briliant and fantastic! And the view is fascinating. In the afternoon we went shopping. I bought beautiful T-shirt and high-heeled shoes. They are perfekt! On Sunday we were in Museum Louvre. It was interesting and instructive!
See you soon, I hope. And thanks again for the handbag.

Lot sof love,
Holly

PS: Mum and Dad send thein love too.

Doplňuji:
Nyní, je to už v pořádku.?
Dear Aunt Jessica,
I hope you are well. Thanks so much for the present you sent me for my birthday. I love it, it is beautiful handbag!
I really enjoyed my birthday. I was in Paris at the weekend with my best mate Ella. We stayed near city centre in the hotel.
On Saturday morning we looked Eiffel Tower. It is briliant and fantastic! And the view is fascinating. In the afternoon we shoped. I bought beautiful T-shirt and high-heeled shoes. They are perfekt! On Sunday we were in Museum Louvre. It was interesting and instructive!
See you soon, I hope. And thanks again for the handbag.
Lot sof love,
Holly
PS: Mum and Dad send thein love too.

Uzamčená otázka

ohodnoťte nejlepší odpověď symbolem palce

Zajímavá 2Pro koho je otázka zajímavá? jjj123456789, Mimozemšťan před 3340 dny Sledovat Nahlásit

Nejlepší odpověď
quentos

Odpoveď byla označena jako užitečná

k doplnění: před kabelkou chybí člen (a beautiful handbag)
… we stayed AT a hotel near THE city centre
„viděli jsme“ věž? > We SAW THE Eiffel Tower

• brilliant správně se dvěma L
  • we shopped (se dvěma P, ale ještě lépe „we went shopping“)
  • opět chybí člen: I bought A beautiful T-shirt
  • high-heel shoes (-ed je přebytečné)
  • perfeCt správně s C
  • we were AT the Museum Louvre (tedy pokud se tak skutečně jmenuje, jinak by to bylo „at the Louvre Museum“)
  • co chtěl básník říci tím, že to bylo „instructive“? Nechtěla jste říci třeba „inspiring“ nebo „inspirational“?
  • Lots of love (mezera na chybném místě)
  • their, nikoli thein; posílají ji teď, takže „are sending“

snad jsem tam nic nepřehlíd

2 NominaceKdo udělil odpovědi nominaci?annas, Janiqua Nahlásit

Další odpovědi
Slecna 007

Chybami se člověk učí a tak by stálo za to, když už jich tam tolik je, aby ses poučila a opravila si to sama.

0 Nominace Nahlásit

Mimozemšťan

Dear Aunt Jessica,
I hope you are well. Thanks so much for the present you sent me for my birthday. I love it, it is a beautiful handbag!
I really enjoyed my birthday. I was in Paris for the weekend with my best friend Ella. We stayed in a hotel near the city centre.
On saturday morning we went to see the Eiffel Tower. It is briliant and fantastic! And the view is fascinating. In the afternoon we went shopping. I bought a beautiful T-shirt and high-heeled shoes. They are perfect! On Sunday we went to the Louvre Museum. It was very interesting!
I hope to see you soon, and thanks again for the handbag.
Lots of love,
Holly
PS: Mum and Dad send their love too.

0 Nominace Nahlásit

Diskuze k otázce

U otázky nebylo diskutováno.

Nový příspěvek