tereza119

Je v tom anglickém textu chyba?

Nejsem nějaký expert na angličtinu, proto bych byla ráda, kdybyste mě upozornili na chyby, kterou najdete v textu. Mnohokrát děkuji!
Brno is the biggist town in the Moravia. Moravia is one of the parts of the Czech Rebublic.
In Brno we can find a lot of Historic Monuments and interesting places.
I knew Brno very well because I spent much time there. I would like to start to by Petrov. There is a cathedral of Peter and Pavel. I like this place because Petrov is in the town center. Is the good for a walk with friends of yours.
Next place that is in the town center is Špilberk. It is a castel. From the Špilberk is a amazing view on Brno. On Špilberk is happening Summer Shakespeare Festival.
On the edge of town we can find Brno Dam. There are opportunities for swimming and water sports, but you can lend a rowboat. In the nearest environs is The Veveří Castle.
I want to talk about international firework competition that is held at the end of May and beginning of June at the Brno Reservoir. It is breathtaking fireworks.
At the last one is villa Tugenhat. I don’t want to speak about this house because you have to see this. I love this house. I adore an
architecture of villa Tugenhat. When I went to the glass room I was in shocked. I highly recommend a visit to villa Tugenhat and Brno. Brno is a enjoyable place.

Zajímavá 0 před 2702 dny Sledovat Nahlásit

Odpovědi
mirekborek

Tak za prve chyba které si všimne každý hned na začátku není to „biggist“, ale „biggest“ a jinak zde – https://goo.gl/vUX8gr pokud tam je něco v překladu anglicky tak je to špatně.

0 Nominace Nahlásit

Diskuze k otázce

U otázky nebylo diskutováno.

Nový příspěvek